Full details about Simple Sexy Food by Linda DeVillers, PhD can be found at https://bookpromotionservices.com/2012/12/21/simple-sexy-food-tour/ along with details about the virtual book tour in May 2013.
The Basic Rules
1 – Visit https://bookpromotionservices.com/2012/12/21/simple-sexy-food-recipe-list/ and pick 2 or 3 recipes that sound good. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the recipes.
2 – Prepare the recipe or recipes of your choice and take a picture. We suggest making the picture interesting – not just a serving on a plate on the table. Get creative and have fun with it.
3 – Once the picture is ready, go to the entry page (http://www.lovecoachjourney.com/recipe-photo-contest) and fill out the short form and upload your picture. If you have more than 1 picture, please enter each one individually.
4 – The picture will be added to the contest board at http://pinterest.com/ready4love/recipe-photo-contest-simple-sexy-food/. You can visit this page for samples of pictures from the book = http://pinterest.com/ready4love/simple-sexy-food-book/.
5 – Once your picture or pictures are on the board, be sure to follow http://pinterest.com/ready4love/ and encourage your friends and family to repin, like and comment on your picture.
6 – The picture with the most likes, repins and comments on June 30th will win.
7 – Most important – have fun!
By submitting an entry to the Simple Sexy Food Recipe Photo Contest (the Contest) organized by Aphrodite Media and Promo 101, you acknowledge you have read, understand and agree to the following contest rules:
- The Contest is open to ALL people regardless of residence or citizenship, so long as the laws of their jurisdiction allow participation. Employees of the Aphrodite Media or members of their immediate families are not eligible.
- Aphrodite Media and Promo 101 will determine winner eligibility in their sole and absolute discretion. All photos need to be suitable to be posted online. Photographs not meeting the entry criteria described here may be disqualified without notice. In the sole discretion of Aphrodite Media and Promo 101, photographs containing obscene, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content will be disqualified.
Entry and Deadlines
- The 2013 “Simple Sexy Food Recipe Photo Contest” submission period begins April 23, 2013 at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends June 30, 2013 at 11:59 pm (EST). The photos will be posted online as the entries are received and processed through June 30, 2013. The winners will be announced on July 5, 2013.
- All entrants must fill out a contest entry form, providing contact information and information about their entry. No mail-in entry forms will be accepted.
- Photographs must be in digital format. Images formatted in JPEG are preferred. The smallest dimension of the photograph must be at least 500 pixels. If the photo is selected as the winning photo, we may request a higher resolution picture. Photographs may have minor adjustments including contrast and slight color adjustment, but they should not have substantial digital alterations.
- Photo captions must accompany all submissions, and a short description which includes the name of the recipe that you used. Aphrodite Media and Promo 101 have final approval of any language that appears with the image when it is posted on Pinterest and reserves the right to edit captions of Finalists and Winners. The first name and last initial of the person who submits the image will be used (to help your friends identify your image) unless you request something different.
- Entrants may withdraw from the Contest by notifying Aphrodite Media and Promo 101 by June 30, 2013.
Judging and Prizes
- The winning picture will be decided based on which image gets the most “likes”, “repins” and comments. All entrants should have their friends, family and social media friends drop by to click on their picture.
- Photos will be judged on originality, creativity, composition and conveyance of the theme “Simple Sexy Foods,” and must be of a food or drink made from a recipe in Simple Sexy Foods by Linda DeViller, PhD. .
- A Prize of a personal one-on-one aphrodisiac consultation with Linda De Villers, will be awarded to the entrant of the image that gets the most likes, repins and comments. Five runner ups will each be awarded a digital copy of Linda De Villers perrenial best seller – Love Skills: A Fun, Upbeat Guide to Sex-cessful Relationships. Winners will be responsible for paying any taxes they may owe on a prize. In the case of a tie, Aphrodite Media and Promo 101 will select the winner – and competition, creativity and originality will be very important.
- The winning photos and Finalists will be featured on the Simple Sexy Food website. Photos may be selected for additional publications and materials, including book and website use.
- In the event that the selected winner of the prize is ineligible, cannot be traced or does not respond within 10 business days to a winner notification, the prize will be forfeited and Aphrodite Media and Promo 101, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to the entrant with the second most likes, repins and comments.
Copyright and Licenses
- By entering the Contest, the entrant represents and warrants that (a) he/she is the sole owner of, or otherwise have the authority to grant all rights herein granted to Aphrodite Media; (b) photograph(s) submitted do not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy, intellectual property rights or other proprietary right of any person or entity, nor does it contain libelous, scandalous or unlawful material.
- Photographs that contain any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, including works of art, will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to determine that photographs submitted to the contest do not constitute copyright violations or fraud, and the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photograph in the manner set forth in these Contest Rules without additional compensation. Download Model Release Template.
- If people appear in the photograph, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photograph, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photograph in the manner set forth in these Contest Rules without additional compensation. If any person appearing in any photograph is under the age of majority in their state/province/country/territory of residence, the signature of a parent or legal guardian should be obtained, if possible. If people appear in the picture and a release is not submitted with the image, Aphrodite Media reserves the absolute right to refuse to enter the image in the contest.
- Entrants in the Contest retain copyright to images they submit. By entering, entrants grant the Aphrodite Media and Promo 101 a nonexclusive worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable royalty free license to reproduce, distribute or publicly display the photographs submitted via the Contest and the right to use the entrant’s name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and publications.
Other Legal Conditions
- This contest is void where prohibited. This contest is governed by the laws of the United States and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrants agree that, to the extent permitted by law, causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, before a court of competent jurisdiction located in the State of California, United States of America. In any such dispute, entrant shall, under no circumstances, be entitled to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages, including attorney’s fees, associated with participating in the Contest.
- If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of completion as planned, Aphrodite Media and Promo 101 reserve the right at their sole discretion to adjust deadlines or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In the case of adjustments or cancellation, Aphrodite Media and Promo 101 will notify the public via the contest web page.
- By entering, entrants release and hold harmless Aphrodite Media and Promo 101, its directors, employees, attorneys and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or related to the Contest, any prize won, any use of the entry materials by Aphrodite Media and Promo 101, or participation in the Contest.
- If a dispute arises between entrant and other third party claimant, the sole remedy on behalf of Aphrodite Media and Promo 101 is immediate removal of the photograph from the website.
- Aphrodite Media and Promo 101 assumes no responsibility for any problems with or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of any electronic malfunctions, including technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants’ or other persons’ computers related to or resulting from participation or uploading or downloading any materials related to the Contest.
- By submitting a photo to the contest group, you certify that you understand these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. You have read the foregoing, fully understand its contents, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Filed under: Uncategorized |