I’m doing a tele-seminar next week about blog tours and I would love input from you all.
There are many things to discuss about blog tours and I worked out some initial questions to get people thinking – they are:
- What are the benefits of doing a blog tour?
- Should you promote your book in a blog tour?
- Should fiction and non fiction books be promoted differently in a blog tour?
- Should you organize your own blog tour?
- Why hire a publicist to organize your tour?
- If you hire a publicist, will you still need to work on the tour?
- Can you use a blog tour to promote anything besides books?
- Is there a new option in book blog tours?
But, now I need to create a couple of handouts and I’d love your input. Is there any specific info about blog tours that any of you think would be most helpful? Some folks here have done tours, some have hosted touring authors and I bet some of you have thought about doing a tour. So, since many of the people here are authors, I figured it would be a great place to pose the question. What information would you suggest I offer in handouts? Thank you all for your thoughts. There will be plenty of blog tour info coming very soon .
PS – The answer to the last question is – most definitely. Stay tuned for much more information about that option – SOON. Or, contact me to be added to the mailing list – firstname.lastname@example.org with Mailing List in the subject line.